[R-sig-hpc] request for input on a new parallel R package using Amazon Web Services

James Long jdlong at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 21:34:00 CET 2010

I've received a lot of good private feedback on this package. Thank
you all so much! One note pointed out a bug that kept my example from
running. Sorry about that. I've patched the code and updated the tar
ball on the Google Code site:

http://code.google.com/p/segue/

Please note that I have not even once run this code from a Windows or
Mac local machine. I wrote the code with intent for it to be cross
platform, but my main machine is Ubuntu Linux, so what little testing
that has been done, has been done in Linux.

Thanks again for all your support and helpful comments.

-J