[R-sig-hpc] looking for available R benchmarks

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Apr 7 04:58:58 CEST 2010

On 6 April 2010 at 22:45, xiaoming gu wrote:
| Hi, all. I'm a stranger in R and wondering whether there are some available
| standard benchmarks for R. I would like to know some workloads written in R
| and designed for the purpose similar to SPEC CPU2006. And each workload has
| several different input levels. Thanks very much.

I am not aware of anything but this would be nice to have.  Maybe someone
should volunteer and start a new HPC Benchmarks project on R-Forge?

Dirk

--
  Registration is open for the 2nd International conference R / Finance 2010
  See http://www.RinFinance.com for details, and see you in Chicago in April!