[R-sig-hpc] help with Rmpi please

Li, Xiaochun xiaochun at iupui.edu
Thu Oct 22 18:17:07 CEST 2009

Sean and Dirk,

Thank you very much for your kind help.  I followed the advice of putting littler in ~/bin and am now able to run the hello example,

xiaochun at Quarry: ~/OMOP/ParEg005> orterun -n 8 -H b005,b006,b007,b008 r hello.R
Hello, rank 1 size 8 on b006
Hello, rank 3 size 8 on b008
Hello, rank 5 size 8 on b006
Hello, rank 2 size 8 on b007