[R-sig-hpc] [R] Running R under Sun Grid Engine with OpenMPI tight integration

David M Smith david at revolution-computing.com
Thu Jan 29 18:03:00 CET 2009

Yes, that is the latest version.  I just checked the document in our
internal Google Site.  There's no externally accessible URL, but feel
free to circulate it. It may become a white paper one day.

# David Smith

--
David M Smith <david at revolution-computing.com>
Director of Community, REvolution Computing www.revolution-computing.com