[R-sig-hpc] lead a roundtable at JSM in DC?

George Ostrouchov ostrouchovg at ornl.gov
Wed Jan 21 23:24:43 CET 2009

Would someone on this list be willing to lead a roundtable discussion on
the various approaches to parallel computing with R? I think this would
be a popular topic - I know that I would sign up. It is usually a
pleasant and informal discussion between 10 people and a great way to
get your lunch free.

If you are not interested in leading the discussion but attending JSM
and interested in participating, let me know that too.

Note that at JSM participation is limited to one activity (present a
paper, be a discussant, lead a roundtable, ...). I am the
Program-Chair-Elect for the Section on Physical and Engineering Sciences
this year who gets to organize the roundtables.

Thanks for your consideration,
George

--
George Ostrouchov