[R-sig-hpc] multicore mclapply hangs

Markus Schmidberger schmidb at ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Aug 10 14:11:35 CEST 2009

Dear Rune,

I am using Ubuntu 9.04, R 2.9.1 and multicore 0.1-4.
This combination is working great. Try to use the new multicore release:
http://www.rforge.net/multicore/

If this is not working, please provide some example code!

Best
Markus

--
Dipl.-Tech. Math. Markus Schmidberger

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
IBE - Institut für medizinische Informationsverarbeitung,
Biometrie und Epidemiologie
Marchioninistr. 15, D-81377 Muenchen
Mail: Markus.Schmidberger [at] ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de
Tel: +49 (089) 7095 - 4497