[R-gui] Fwd: how to implement scroll down when scatter plot have huge amount of data?

Raju Lpm rajulpm2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 07:11:19 CET 2018

Hello,

Please do the needful for below requirement.... how to implement scroll
down when scatter plot have huge amount of data?

Requirement: Need output like this right side of the scroll down when huge
amount of data on the scatter plot (GGPLOT2)
1st chart: implemented in Tableau, but I need scroll down and up for
scatter plot in R console or R shiny...

I got the below output, but here there is no scroll down and up, entire
reports displayed in one page*, but how do I implement scroll down and up
for scatter plot(ggplot2), like 1st chart*

Thanks,
Raju