[R-gui] Developing a GUI

Ian Fellows ian.fellows at stat.ucla.edu
Thu Jun 9 20:44:17 CEST 2011

I know there were some rather lengthy discussions on the topic during the GSOC application process. It is my opinion that programing from within R is a very good way to get a working GUI quickly, but you are better served leaving R for something polished and professional looking.

ian

btw, you can also provide menu items for Deducer/JGR regardless of the toolkit you use.