[R-gui] your favourite spreadsheet-like data viewer or editor?

Ian Fellows ian.fellows at stat.ucla.edu
Fri Nov 5 21:48:18 CET 2010

David,

rforge does not keep up to date builds of packages for R versions that are out of date. You are using R 2.10.x. I suggest you install from the source with:

install.packages("speedR", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org",type="source")

you will need to have RTools ( http://www.murdoch-sutherland.com/Rtools/ ) installed.

Ian