[R-gui] R web based application

Wayne.W.Jones at shell.com Wayne.W.Jones at shell.com
Tue Nov 18 15:14:39 CET 2008

Dear fellows,

I am looking in to porting an application I have written in R to an R web based application.
Can anyone suggest based on their own experiences what may be the best method to accomplish this?

Regards,

Wayne

Wayne Jones
Statistical Consultant
Shell Global Solutions (UK)
Shell Technology Centre Thornton, P.O. Box 1, Chester CH1 3SH, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 151 373 5977
Fax: +44 (0) 151 373 5384
Mobile: +44 (0) 7896 536026
Email: Wayne.W.Jones at shell.com
Internet: www.shell.com/globalsolutions/statisticsandchemometrics

Shell Global Solutions (UK) is a division of Shell Research Limited which has its Registered Office at Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA and is registered in England & Wales with No.539964.