[R-gui] embedding R graphics in Tk widgets

Sebastian P. Luque spluque at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:48:26 CEST 2008

Hi again,

Reading the vignette("gWidgets") and the RNews article, which show
arguments 'h', and '...' for handler functions that update an embedded
plot.  However, it's not clear what these arguments are doing, and if I
leave the latter out of my handler function (also a plot updater), I get
the following error:

Error in handler(...) :
  unused argument(s) (list(obj = <S4 object of class "gSliderRGtk">, action = NULL), <pointer: 0x3bf8e60>)

as soon as I change any slider, etc.  What are these arguments for?
Thanks!

Cheers,

--
Seb