[R-gui] tkdialog

Judith Flores juryef at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 23:05:20 CEST 2008

Hello,

    I have been looking for examples in the use of tkdialog, I learned that modal-dialog is preferred, but I am having a hard time retrieving the entry values when using modal-dialog. I read the examples have been compiled by James Wettenhall. But I am still having difficulties understanding the definition of the arguments for all tk commands. Could you please orient me with a book or website reference that explains how the arguments of the tcltk commands should be defined y R? I have found many websites that are about tcltk, but not in the context of R.

Thank you,

Judith