[R-gui] embedding R graphics in Tk widgets

Sebastian P. Luque spluque at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 18:48:54 CEST 2008

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:20:58 -0700,
"Michael Lawrence" <mflawren at fhcrc.org> wrote:

[...]

> It sounds like you want a top-level vertical group that contains two
> horizontal groups. The first contains the vertical controls and graph
> and the second contains your horizontal controls.

If I try something along those lines:

---<---------------cut here---------------start-------------->---
window <- gwindow("gWidgetsDensity")
bigGroup <- ggroup(container=window)

vGroup <- ggroup(horizontal=FALSE, container=bigGroup)
hGroup <- ggroup(horizontal=FALSE, container=bigGroup)

tmp <- gframe("Distribution", container=vGroup)
add(tmp, distribution)

tmp  <- gframe("Sample size", container=vGroup)
add(tmp,sampleSize)

tmp <- gframe("Kernel", container=vGroup)
add(tmp,kernel)

add(hGroup, ggraphics())

tmp <- gframe("Bandwidth adjust", container=hGroup)
add(tmp,bandwidthAdjust, expand=TRUE)

does get me closer, but then the graph does not get resized along with
window size.

How about the initial plot not being produced?

Thanks,

--
Seb