[R-gui] gtree question

Antje niederlein-rstat at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 8 09:15:44 CEST 2008

Hi John,

thanks a lot for your help!
A very stupid question left - where can I find the updated version of the
gWidgetstcltk package?

A general comment to the file chooser dialog suggestion:
Due to the fact that I want to handle directories OR files in my application -
a file chooser would not really help me.
I'd like to have an application where people can select a directory and do some
processing with all files of a special file type below or that people can
select this file type directly. Further, the tool should support the
functionality of a commercial application which provides this kind of layout
too. So it should be much more intuitive for the user to navigate within
familiar structures :-)

Antje