[R-gui] RPad and Security

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:30:06 CEST 2007

It's difficult to provide much security from within R due to the
extreme difficulty of restricting potentially dangerous activities -
and an experienced R user can usually get around any arbitrary
restrictions you put it.  A more general technique is to make sure
that the user running the rpad process has minimal security access
(good practice anyway).

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/