[R-gui] Using runif function in R

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Mon Nov 12 10:41:34 CET 2007

Hello All,

Sorry, this is my fault! But anyway, please, do post general questions
to R-Help mailing list, and reserve R-SIG-GUI for GUI-specific questions
on R.
Have a nice day,

Philippe

  ) ) ) ) )
( ( ( ( (    Prof. Philippe Grosjean
  ) ) ) ) )
( ( ( ( (    Numerical Ecology of Aquatic Systems
  ) ) ) ) )   Mons-Hainaut University, Belgium
( ( ( ( (