[R-gui] Tinn-R 1.18.6.10 released

Jose Claudio Faria joseclaudio.faria at terra.com.br
Sat Oct 21 00:29:34 CEST 2006

Dear Tinn-R user,

We would like to announce that a new version of the Tinn-R for Windows
(1.18.6.10) was released and is available on SourceForge server:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinn-r

Tinn-R is a R script editor under OS Windows.

Changes:
1.18.6.10 (Oct/20/2006)

  - Several parts of the source code were optimized.

  - 'R explorer' performance was enhanced. So, you now can to
    try to set the delay for computational synchronization
    (Options/Main/Application/R/R server) to small values
    (50, 80 or 100 ms, in harmony with your hardware). We
    recommend to test different delays still to obtain good
    performance.

  - We recommend you to use the resources of 'R explorer'
    under TCP/IP protocol (it makes the Rgui console more
    clean). BTW, we have still some not solved problems with
    'R output' under this protocol.

  - Window About was reworked.

Regards,
Tinn-R team