[R-gui] Tinn-R 1.19.0.2 released

Jose Claudio Faria joseclaudio.faria at terra.com.br
Fri Nov 10 14:32:45 CET 2006

Dear Tinn-R user,

We would like to announce that a new version of the Tinn-R for Windows
(1.19.0.2) was released and is available on SourceForge server:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinn-r

Tinn-R is a R script editor under OS Windows.

Changes:
1.19.0.2 (Nov/09/2006)

- The option 'Automatically configure R (Rprofile.site)' was
   enhanced. The user now can decide if the changes will be
   temporaries (to current session only) or permanents
   (editing automatically the Rprofile.site file). For both,
   if necessary, the user can edit (customize) the file
   'Rconfigure.r' in the folder 'doc/English' where Tinn-R
   was installed. So we think it new resource is now more
   flexible.

- The 'Application options' was reworked. It is now possible
   to set the position of Tinn-R (top, bottom, left and
   right), the two last are recommendable only to very large
   screen, on 'Organize' resource by using 'Application
   options/R/Organize'.

- Sorry, the text of this version was not corrected by Enio
   (but it will): he is traveling.

Regards,
Tinn-R team