[R-gui] Tinn-R 1.18.4.3 released

Jose Claudio Faria joseclaudio.faria at terra.com.br
Wed Mar 29 01:10:37 CEST 2006

Dear Tinn-R user,

We would like to announce that a new version of the Tinn-R for Windows
(1.18.4.3) was released and is available on SourceForge server:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinn-r.

Tinn-R is a R script editor under *OS Windows*.

Two useful tools for file conversion were added:
- deplate (http://deplate.sourceforge.net/index.php) and
- txt2tags (http://txt2tags.sourceforge.net).

For *deplate* was proposed the extension '.dlpt' and for
*txt2tags* Tinn-R recognizes '.t2t'. The basic highilighters, based in XML,
were proposed for both, we hope the users help us in the development.

Also, the interface for syntax colors preferences for both are different
of the already known Tinn-R interface. So, consider that it is working
nice but will be temporary.

Tinn-R now enables you to compile LaTeX files (MikTeX, http://www.miktex.org)
and view the DVI and PDF results (Yap and Acrobat) and also to see 'HTML'
files in your preferred browser starting from Tinn-R.

To see all changes, please, read: 'Help/English/Changes (html)'.

Briefly it will be available also on SciViews server: http://www.sciviews.org/Tinn-R

Regards,
--
Tinn-R Team