[R-gui] ade4 package GUI

Jean Thioulouse jtnews1 at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Fri Jun 30 16:40:25 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have written a tcltk GUI for some basic functions of the ade4 package
(multivariate data analysis package, on CRAN), and I am looking for GUI-
knowledgeable people to look at it and tell me what they think about it.

Of course it would be better if they know the bases of multivariate
analysis, and even better if they know at least a little about ade4
and the duality diagram. But any suggestion or help on improving this
interface would be most welcome.

The source package can be downloaded here :

http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/JTHome/ade4TkGUI_0.1-2.tar.gz

Thank you,
Jean
--
Jean Thioulouse - Labo Biometrie et Biologie Evolutive, UMR CNRS 5558
Universite Lyon 1, Batiment Mendel,  43 Boulevard du 11 Novembre 1918