[R-gui] SimpleR, a Windows GUI to R

Gunther Maier gunther.maier at wu-wien.ac.at
Fri Jun 23 12:48:28 CEST 2006

Dear colleagues,
I would like to inform you that SimpleR, a Windows-based GUI for R is available for inspection and testing now at http://www-sre.wu-wien.ac.at/SimpleR . I have presented SimpleR at the useR! conference last week in Vienna, Austria. You can find the slides from this presentation, a short handbook and the installable program at the url given above. Please note that SimpleR is in very early development and that it does NOT intend to cover all of R nor to be OS independent.
Your suggestions and comments will be welcome. If you are interested in joining the development of SimpleR, please let me know.

Kind regards
Gunther Maier
<gunther.maier at wu-wien.ac.at>