[R-gui] Tinn-R 1.19.0.14 released

Jose Claudio Faria joseclaudio.faria at terra.com.br
Wed Dec 6 00:39:42 CET 2006

Dear Tinn-R user,

We would like to announce that a new version of the Tinn-R for Windows
(1.19.0.14) was released and is available on SourceForge server:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinn-r

Tinn-R is a R script editor under OS Windows and we thinking no more release new
versions in the current year.

Changes:
1.19.0.14 (Dec/06/2006)

- 'Search text' and 'Replace text' interface were reworked.

- Some parts of the source code were optimized.

- It is now possible to increase and decrease (nonpermanent) the font size of
   any individual file easily:

   SHIFT + CTRL + (plus  (+) on the numeric keypad): INCREASE (limit is 50)
   SHIFT + CTRL + (minus (-) on the numeric keypad): DECREASE (limit is  1)

Regards,
Tinn-R team