[R-gui] Dutch localisation file

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Tue Nov 29 22:59:21 CET 2005

On 11/28/2005 3:58 PM, Aaike De Wever wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I prepared a dutch localisation for the R-Gui, I am not sure if this is the
> right place to submit it, but the documentation pointed to this list.

No, this list is for discussion of GUI issues: more speculative than
day-to-day operations.  The web page

http://developer.r-project.org/Translations.html

gives instructions on preparing a translation and submitting it. I think
yours consists of Mac-GUI translations, so it should go to the Mac-GUI
authors:  Simon Urbanek  and Stefano Iacus (but I'm not a Mac user, so
apologies if I've got the authorship wrong).

Duncan Murdoch