[R-gui] Tinn-R 1.16.1.5 stable was released

Jose Claudio Faria joseclaudio.faria at terra.com.br
Wed Jul 20 16:34:41 CEST 2005

Dears users,

Tinn-R team have been developing Tinn-R under WinXP/SP2, because it is the most
recent.

In the future, I think, it is better to install four OS (NT4, Win98, WinME and
WinXP) on a special computer to make tests with Tinn-R before to release it.

For me, with exception of the Uwe problem respect NT4, it is the first time that
these problems are pointed.

So, for while, I suggest to use Tinn-R under WinXP.

Peter, if possible, send me a screen bitmap of the problem with Tinn-R running
under Win98.

TIA,

Jose Claudio Faria.

--