[R-gui] Spending less time on R-GUIs now

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Apr 27 04:41:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

I was pleased to learn that my R-Tcl/Tk GUI projects - limmaGUI and
affylmGUI - are considered (by my boss) to be worth continuing after I
move from being a software developer to doing a PhD in bioinformatics
(still in the same office).   Someone in my lab has agreed to take over
these projects, but he is still in the learning stage.  So I will be
spending less time on R-GUI things than I used to, but I'm still very
interested in hearing about progress in the R-GUI community.  If anyone
finds a webpage (or anything else) I created (e.g. related to R-Tcl/Tk or
R-wxPython) which is terribly out-of-date and wants to take over
responsibility for it, just drop me an email.  Thanks for all the helpful
interactions on this list (and R-help) in the past.

Best wishes,
James