[R-gui] Auto-GUI: Automated Building of GUIs for Objects

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Thu Nov 18 17:58:46 CET 2004

Interesting point of view.
- For the 'Auto-GUI', look at guiDlgFunction() in package svDialogs
(SciViews bundle, the R GUI API, downloadable from
http://www.sciviews.org/SciViews-R) + the context menu in the object
explorer in SciViews-R,
- For the differents ways to look at/represent an object, look at 'views' in
SciViews-R (accessible from the object explorer), or to the view() method
implemented in svViews package (also in the SciViews bundle).

Please, note that all this still works only under Windows (but it is
currently ported to other platforms), and it is still in development (not
completelly finalized, probably still buggy).

Best,

Philippe Grosjean