[R-gui] Platform-independent GUI for R... again

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 13:08:35 CET 2004

Lisp and Emacs.

Of course :-).

Platform independence, and, as shown by JDEE, has a nice set of
modeling functions that can be applied.   CEDET provides UML style,
should anyone figure out useful mappings (I'm not releasing my useless
ones :-).  And given the similarity between the S4 object system and
CLOS, one can leverage that as well.

best,
-tony