[R-gui] R-wxPython

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
Wed Jun 16 15:38:50 CEST 2004

Hi Vaidotas,

Thanks very much for your report about installing R, wxPython
etc. on Debian.  I should mention that I have also been
discussing this on the wxPython-users mailing list.  I've
included a recent post by Robin Dunn below.  I'll definitely
follow this up soon, but I'm a little busy at the moment,
preparing for a microarray workshop at IBC in Cairns.

Best regards,
James