[R-gui] Sciviews-R requirements

Vaidotas Zemlys mpiktas at delfi.lt
Mon Jun 14 09:06:05 CEST 2004

Hi,

>Win2K should be enough (if you have all upgrades).
What upgrades are these?

>Philippe is working on WinXP and me on Win2k and our development
version is
>working on both computers.
>
>If you really need Win98, this should also be possible: for the moment,
>Philippe did cancel at the installation process, as we know lot's of
stuff
>are OCX/DLL not shipped with basic Win98.

Could you tell me how can I install Sciviews-R in Win98, and where do
I get these dll? I would also like to know, what tools are necessary
for building Sciviews-R from source.

Sorry, for dumb questions, I'm Linux user for 2 years now, so my
Windows knowledge is a bit stale.

Vaidotas Zemlys
						   DELFI Webmail pašto sistema http://webmail.delfi.lt