[R-gui] MainFrame Tk BWidget

Enrique Bengoechea enrique.bengoechea at credit-suisse.com
Tue Apr 20 12:26:39 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm started building a Tk GUI for a R-based app, and I've successfully build an initial prototype.

Nevertheless, I'm now trying to use the MainFrame BWidget distributed with ActiveTcl 8.4.6, and I don't know how can I set its menu option. This option expects a list whose each five elements describe one cascade menu. Could someone point to me how can I
pass a list? I haven't found anything similar in the docs nor the useful examples compiled by James Wettenhall.

Any help welcomed. Sorry if this is easy, these are my first trials with Tk and R.

Regards,

Enrique Bengoechea