[R-gui] Editor in R

Chris Jackson chris.jackson at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Apr 7 12:35:06 CEST 2004

Dear Soren and others,

Good news - I have written exactly what you describe, an integrated
editor in the Windows R GUI,  in the internals rather than as an add-on.
(see discussion on R-devel at the end of February). With the help of the
Windows R maintainers I'll be aiming to get this into the release of R
following 1.9.0.

Chris

(sorry for any threading breakage - was subscribed to digest)

--
Christopher Jackson <chris.jackson at imperial.ac.uk>, Research Associate,
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Imperial College