[R-gui] Re: R-SIG-GUI Digest, Vol 8, Issue 3

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Oct 14 15:38:58 MEST 2003

Dear Nathan,

Perhaps this has already been said in this thread (if so, please excuse the
repetition), but the tcltk package, which is one of the recommended
packages in R, provides a basis for building cross-platform GUIs. Take a
look at my Rcmdr basic-statistics package (if you haven't already seen it,
of course), for example.

Regards,
John