[R-gui] Using tcltk language with R system

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Thu Nov 13 11:29:36 MET 2003

A good starting point for making a tcltk GUI for R is by looking at existing
ones. Rcmdr (R Commander, a R package you will find in CRAN) comes to mind
first. It is a very neat interface, with menus, a script/log window and
several other good ideas (default data frame/formula, loading of menus from
file, ...). If we could all use R Cmdr as a reference for tcltk GUI in R, we
will certainly tend towards homogeneous implementations.
Best,

Philippe Grosjean