[R-gui] IDE/Script Editor

Vytautas M. vtas at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 14:25:52 MEST 2003

Dear John,

I'm trying to find out this. I'm not the developer of syn and there is lack
of documentation.
What I've found is:
One can attach programs, batch commands and active scripts(VB, JavaScript,
Perl, Python etc)
to a toolbar buttons by
Tools>Configure>...
or
Run>Run File>Configure...

At least I've done this with latex and Acrobat Reader

Vytautas Maniusis,
Vilnius University, Lithuania