[R-gui] Re: [MACTCL] Re: systemWindowBody color (fwd)

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
Mon Aug 11 19:02:14 MEST 2003

Here's a very helpful reply from Jan de Leeuw to my
question about trying to use Tktable with R in X11 on Mac OSX.
I'll have to double-check with my I.T. administrators to
find out which version of R is installed on the Macs, and make
sure that R is not accessing both an Aqua version of Tcl/Tk AND
an X11 version!

Regards.
James