[R-gui] Re: [R-SIG-Mac]StatPaper Tech Test 2 Posted

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
Wed Apr 9 00:05:50 MEST 2003

Works great (and fast on a DP 1.25). I am not sure which problem
you have with pdf(). Do you set the encoding to MacRoman ?

On Tuesday, Apr 8, 2003, at 22:04 US/Pacific, Byron Ellis wrote:

> Ok, I went ahead an posted TT2 for StatPaper. I mostly delayed from
> this afternoon to see if I could get plotmath working properly. While
> the metrics are OK, the glyphs are all screwed up (so while it doesn't
> generate an error, it doesn't look right either. On the other hand it
> is MORE successful than pdf() when viewing with Reader under OS X > :-)).

===
Jan de Leeuw; Professor and Chair, UCLA Department of Statistics;
Editor: Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Journal of Statistical
Software
US mail: 9432 Boelter Hall, Box 951554, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1554
phone (310)-825-9550;  fax (310)-206-5658;  email: deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
homepage: http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu

           No matter where you go, there you are. --- Buckaroo Banzai
                    http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu/sounds/nomatter.au