[R--gR] Package for Discrete Bayesian Networks

James Cussens jc at cs.york.ac.uk
Tue Mar 31 16:56:12 CEST 2009

Kevin Murphy is now developing something new in MATLAB:

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~murphyk/pmtk/index.html

I don't know if anyone is thinking of porting this (or his earlier
stuff) to R, but I know Kevin won't be!

James

--
James Cussens                                 NB: NEW CONTACT DETAILS
York Centre for Complex Systems Analysis             jc at cs.york.ac.uk
Department of Biology (Area 17)               Tel  +44 (0)1904 328396
University of York                            Fax  +44 (0)1904 432767
PO Box 373, York YO10 5YW, UK            http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/~jc