[R--gR] deal package

Matthias Buehlmaier Mat_1 at gmx.net
Wed Jul 1 09:22:51 CEST 2009

Hi Kevin,

You mentioned that your problem is the following: bnlearn cannot cope with both discrete and continuous variables.

One potential solution would be to simply discretize your continuous variables using some (not necessarily equidistant) grid. I am unsure whether or not this is the best solution, but it should work.

Cheers,

Matthias