[R--gR] gR 2003

Steffen Lilholt Lauritzen steffen at math.auc.dk
Thu Oct 17 09:49:45 CEST 2002

Dear gRs,

Sufficient funding for the workshop gR2003 in Denmark has been obtained.
My idea of the workshop is that it should have a wider perspective and
larger participation than gR2002, which was a clean brainstorming thing.

The next issue is to decide on dates, including approximate duration.

My first reaction was to suggest 16-20 September, which most probably is
possible. On the other hand, we would have easier access to lecture
rooms etc if we choose 26-30 August, since the Aalborg term begins on 1
September.

Any comments concerning the choice of dates?

Best regards
Steffen
--
Steffen L. Lauritzen
Department of Mathematical Sciences, Aalborg University