[R-sig-Geo] Learning Resources Spatial Regression Models from the ground up

Dexter Locke dexter@|ocke @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 24 18:13:07 CEST 2024

in GeoDA  Luc Anselin and Sergio J. Rey. (2014). Modern Spatial
Econometrics in Practice: A Guide to GeoDa, GeoDaSpace and PySAL. [link to
book]
<https://www.amazon.com/Modern-Spatial-Econometrics-Practice-GeoDaSpace/dp/0986342106?ie=UTF8&keywords=anselin%20spatial%20econometrics&qid=1421531753&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1>

Exploring Spatial Data with GeoDa: A Workbook (2005; 244 pp.,5.1Mb)
https://geodacenter.github.io/docs/geodaworkbook.pdfhttps://geodacenter.github.io/docs/geodaworkbook.pdf
Chapters
17, 18, 21, 22 - 25.

More conceptually advanced, at least look at figure 1: Golgher, A. B., &
Voss, P. R. (2016). How to Interpret the Coefficients of Spatial Models:
Spillovers, Direct and Indirect Effects. Spatial Demography, 4(3), 175–205.
https://doi.org/10.1007/s40980-015-0016-y

-Dexter