[R-sig-Geo] R packages for multivariate spatial models

Jin Li j|n||68 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 8 06:52:45 CEST 2024

Hi Manuel,

If your models are for predictive purpose, `spm` and `spm2` are perhaps the
right packages for you. Some methods for spatial predictive modelling are
introduced in the `spm` and `spm2` packages, including such as modern
statistical methods (i.e., generalised linear models, glmnet, generalised
least squares), random forest, gbm, svm, kriging methods, and a number of
hybrid methods. For more information, please see "Spatial Predictive
Modeling with R" that provides many reproducible examples of these methods.

Hope this helps,