[R-sig-Geo] Re-scale units of coordinates in sf geometry?

Edzer Pebesma edzer@pebe@m@ @end|ng |rom un|-muen@ter@de
Wed Jan 25 18:49:21 CET 2023

I guess the question is: "safe for what?" - if numerical errors are a
problem without rescaling, then you should do it. You might be able to
choose the rescaling factor such that these errors are minimized.

--
Edzer Pebesma
Institute for Geoinformatics