[R-sig-Geo] geodata package: CMIP6 climate model data downloading error

Bede-Fazekas Ákos b|@|ev||@t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 25 08:27:18 CET 2023

Dear Manuel,

There are some broken links in the WorldClim website. If you find one,
you can write to info using worldclim.org. Although I have negative
experiences, you should try this way.
Anyway, the global, non-tiled raster can be downloaded from this link:
https://geodata.ucdavis.edu/cmip6/30s/ACCESS-CM2/ssp126/wc2.1_30s_bioc_ACCESS-CM2_ssp126_2021-2040.tif

Have a nice week,
Ákos

_________