[R-sig-Geo] performing hydrological analysis in R.reg

Melanie Bacou me| @end|ng |rom mb@cou@com
Thu Sep 8 02:49:42 CEST 2022

Sandeep,

You can take a look at the Hydrological R taskview (under section
Hydrograph Analysis) https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Hydrology.html
for a list of relevant packages and functions, in particular the
vignette for package *HydroTSM*.

--Mel.