[R-sig-Geo] terra/GDAL error reading file from http inside docker container

Michael Sumner md@umner @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 31 06:20:39 CEST 2022

The opendap part of the message suggests driver conflation, so you can
disable DODS driver or try vsicurl:

terra::rast("/vsicurl/
https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/silo-open-data/daily/max_temp/2018/20180103.max_temp.tif
")

not sure it this works but possibly opts = c("if", "GTiff") or something
like that  to trigger the "initial format" to open.