[R-sig-Geo] writing a leaflet object to a KML file

Josiah Parry jo@|@h@p@rry @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 4 03:21:19 CEST 2022

Hey Erin,

Leaflet is a JavaScript library to make interactive maps. So necessarily,
the output is html and JavaScript. Can you clarify what you mean by output?
Perhaps a more specific example can help inform the question.

I do think, however, st_write() is the proper tool. But maybe you need
subsets of data from an interactive map?