[R-sig-Geo] A leaflet question

Erin Hodgess er|nm@hodge@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 1 16:14:49 CEST 2022

Thank you for your kind response.

Here is my code:

library(tigris)
library(leaflet)
library(sf)

#Getting the data
tarrant <- tracts(state="TX",county="Tarrant",cb=TRUE)
tarrant_sp <- as(tarrant,"Spatial")

#Set up ui
ui <- fluidPage(
  leafletOutput("plot"),
  tableOutput("data")
)
#Set up server
server <- function(input, output, session) {
  #Draw map
  output$plot <- renderLeaflet({
  leaflet(tarrant_sp) %>% addTiles() %>%
  addPolygons(label=~TRACTCE)
})
  #allegedly grab market clicks
  output$data <- renderTable({
    nearPoints(tarrant_sp, input$plot_marker_click)
    print(input$plot_marker_click)
  })
}
shinyApp(ui,server)

I would like to get the values from the click and make calculations based
on the tracts selected.  However, nothing is appearing in the
input$plot_marker_click.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Erin