[R-sig-Geo] PhD course ECS530, Bergen, 14-18 November

Roger Bivand Roger@B|v@nd @end|ng |rom nhh@no
Wed Jul 6 17:53:32 CEST 2022

A PhD-level course in spatial data analysis will be held 14-18 November
2022 in Bergen, Norway (quasi-hybrid format):

https://www.nhh.no/en/courses/analysing-spatial-data/

Three short "flipped" two-hour sessions will be held in September and
October online for remote participants (these will be based on own study).
Intensive follow-up sessions will follow on-site in November permitting
interaction between participants.

External participants should apply using this form, best well before the
1 September deadline to permit processing before the first short session:

https://www.nhh.no/en/study-programmes/phd-programme-at-nhh/phd-courses/beco
me-a-visiting-student-at-a-phd-course-at-nhh/

For further details see the course page; participants must cover their own
travel and living costs; no support is offered, I'm afraid, apart from
free tuition.

Emeritus Professor
Postboks 3490 Ytre Sandviken, 5045 Bergen, Norway.
e-mail: Roger.Bivand using nhh.no
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2392-6140