[R-sig-Geo] Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Models in R

Elias T. Krainski e||@@kr@|n@k| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 22 11:22:43 CEST 2021

Dear Meshry
You can use the INLA package for this model class. You can start with the
paper (in this link
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167947311003999) and
books from the INLA web site at http://www.r-inla.org
Elias