[R-sig-Geo] question on raster Moran's I statistical significance

Gabriel Cotlier g@b|k|m01 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 20 15:20:45 CEST 2021

Hello,

I would like to estimate the Moran's *I* coefficient for raster data and
together with the statical significance of the spatial autocorrelation
obtained.

I found that the raster package function Moran() although calculates the
spatial autocorrelation index it apparently does not give directly the
statical significance of the results obtained :
https://search.r-project.org/CRAN/refmans/raster/html/autocor.html

Could it be be possible to obtain the statistical significance of the
results with either raster package or similar one?

Thanks a lot.
Kind regards,
Gabriel